From:
Brandi Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 04:01:23 -0800
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know of a club in the knoxville, tn area, within a few hours
drive?

Anyone with an angora out there that can help with some adjusting problems?
I am having trouble getting mine to stop biting, using all the normal
tricks and she still wants to bite HARD.  And her and my smallest female
are not getting used to each other.  Freya, the angora, is almost 3 lbs and
Tigger is 1.4 lbs, and Tigger is kicking Freya's rear end.  Any time Tigger
sees her, she attacks.  No blood drawn but this is getting ridicous.  3
weeks and we aren't interfering.  I figured by now they would figure out
who was who and be ok.  Any thoughts?  We aren't showing any partiality,
or anything.

Has anyone done any volunteering where you and your pet go to hospitals or
rest homes and do the visiting?  This looks very interesting and Pookie,
my albino, loves to interact with People.  Did any one see the special on
Animal Planet about the guy with the Llamas that goes to the rest homes?
We have lots around here and I haven't seen anything like that around here.

Well thanks for all the help,

Brandi, and her owners, Pookie, Bandit, Loki, Ruby,
Sugar, Tigger, and Freya