From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 07:01:30 -0500
To Saraferret,

I think people are just more used to Sandee.  And she's no longer talks
the ferret talk and she has such a creative imagination.  Some people
find the ferret talk hard to read.  I know I do, but I love it too.

I think you need a special tactic - Make yourself different than Sandee
a little.  Do something more specific than she does -Remake yourself.

Maybe work with Sandee so she's the greeter and you are the guide or the
other way around.  It's hard having too many people and Sandee's been
around longer.

Maybe you can be the "angelic" one who prays for those who are still
here but very sick and may soon cross.  Let's find a special need for
Saraferret, readers!

Just my two cents.

CM