Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:29:56 -0500
I am absolutely floored at Danielle Frye's <[log in to unmask]>,
response to Matan on the FML.  Even on the chance that Matan is not the
'real deal', I find it obnoxious that such a response would follow an
article that I frankly found fascinating.  Before we allow ourselves to
be taken in by such ill-informed innuendo lets look at the far more
important, long ranging possibilities that this affords further education
and understanding of our little furry guys.

Now should Danielle take upon herself the trouble of obtaining the proper
permissions, and having Kim's wonderful book translated into Hebrew I will
be the first to applaud such a thoroughly wonderful endeavor.  Lets look
to the possibilities of just such an idea, not prejudging the intent.

Cap
and The Furry Herd