From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:34:56 -0400
I'm saddened to report that the last of my "little rascals" crossed the
Rainbow Bridge yesterday. Farina was 9 and a half years old, and was an
only ferret for the past year and a half or so, when her brother
Sprouts left us. They were once part of a band of seven merry little
mischief makers, who one by one preceded them to the bridge from
complications of illness and old age. For the first time in well over a
decade, there are no ferrets in this house. It seems very odd...

I would like to donate their stuff to a ferret rescue/shelter. I'm
located in northwestern New Jersey. I have a large 3-story cage, two
smaller cages, hammocks, water bottles, food dishes, about half a 15-lb
bag of Totally Ferret and probably a few more things I'm forgetting at
the moment. Please contact me privately if you are a shelter in my
vicinity and are interested.

Nancy and the ferret angels: Clover, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Ferret
Beuhler, Java Joe, Sprouts and now Farina. We'll meet again some day,
over the Rainbow Bridge...