Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:51:47 -0400
http://www.ferretfarm.org/PossumRants.html

Hey cyber friends, this is my first time doing the news all by myself.
It is scary but Mum said Sarah taught me well and I will be fine until
we find another reporter. Mum also said with Sarah gone that makes me
Senior Reporter for the Master Largo News and keeping you all informed
about what goes on at the shelter.

This news is; the final tally and winner of the baby food campaign that
ended yesterday at clinic day.

Mum got them counted this afternoon, Drum Roll Please...

You humans got us 155 jars of baby food! Miss Priscilla from Florida
won the urn, the ticket was pulled after all raffles, silent auctions
and sign in tickets were read.

Thank you so much for helpen our Mum take care of us. Thanks for all
you do to make us fur kids happy, healthy, fat and sassy!

Signing off on my first solo letter

Daisy