From:
Ulrike Hassold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:57:39 -0000
Hi everybody

Sorry to bring the subject up again.  I'm in Britain and asked my vets and
a shop that deals with farm supplies if they've ever heard of bag balm.  I
showed them some of the ingredients that somebody had posted on the FML.
My vet had never heard of anything like it and the farm supplies shop
showed me all the things that they had for cows as I told them that it's
used on cow udders in America.  And they didn't have it either.  So I
was wondering if anybody can send me the full ingredients list and all
important information it gives on the tub or the box it comes in.  Or maybe
scan an information leaflet and e-mail it to me.  All information is
appreciated, all this talk about bag balm makes me want to try it out... ;-)

Take care everybody.

From Ulrike
and fur kids Jilly, Jack, Igor, Bella, Tom, Mason, Baby, Dana, Fox & Reno

        Missing Angel
        West Wales Ferret Welfare
        NFWS area co-ordinator for West Wales
        http://homepages.primex.co.uk/~ferret/