From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:56:39 -0600
I realize this has nothing to do with ferrets, but with talk of the
PayPal virus (my dad just got the infected email this morning) I thought
I'd let everyone know that there are free anti-virus programs out there,
at least for Windows.  I work in computer support, and I can tell you no
one should use email or the internet without protection.  Here are some
free programs:

http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm
http://www.free-av.com/
http://www.vcatch.com/

And here are some links to free on-line virus scans:

http://security.symantec.com/ssc/home.asp?j=1&langid=ie&venid=sym
&plfid=23&pkj=BSGJCVGZBZTVOGXFSTZ

Also remember your antivirus program is only as good as your last update,
so update regularly.

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Pandora and Tommy
With loving memories of my Big Buster Boy