From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:59:24 -0400
POSTED WITH PERMISSION

Please respond to contact info posted below

DUE TO ALLERGY ISSUES (human)

2 - 10 mo. old ferrets seek home ( MUST GO AS A PAIR) 1 male his name
is Alex or Mr. X as I call him and 1 female her name is Sookie

The health certificate says they were born January 2010. We bought them
in April. They have no health issues. They get along great with cats
and dogs. We "ferret proofed" our house so they get out of their cage
quite a bit. We do have a nice 2 level ferret nation cage and
accessories (2 hammocks, 1 hanging tent, 3 litter boxes, 2 water
bottles, dishes, 25 foot long tunnel and cleaning supplies that will
go with them.

CONTACT  Lissa
email: [log in to unmask]
phone: 603 534-7335