From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 12:57:00 -0700
Wolfy posted yesterday giving me credit for calling her an as....I mean,
a Donkey.  Specifically, the donkey from Shrek.  What she failed to point
out was that when I originally called her that, I did not mean the Donkey
as the donkey!  I meant the donkey on drugs!

For those of you who have seen the movie - do you remember the part -
the morning after they drank the magic potion?  The Donkey turned into
a beautiful white stallion.  A very high-strung and wound-up white
stallion.  He was doin' the dance and carrying on!  THAT'S WOLFY!
Not the donkey from Shrek....the Donkey on drugs from Shrek!

"I'm trotting!  Trotting!  Trotting in place.....Yeah!"

Yup....that's Wolfy!

Judy Cooke