From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 19:45:36 -0700
WoooHooooo.....time to sign up for the Memorial Day Card Exchange!
Someone asked me what the theme for this one was going to be and I
decided to open it up for suggestions!  You can start signing up
now to join in on the exchange and if you'd like to suggest a theme,
please do so!  I will put all the suggestions in a hat and have my
husband pull one out!

If you've never joined in on the FML Card Exchange but thought it sounded
like it might be fun, please join us for this one!  It really is very
simple.  You will get a list with 10-12 names and addresses on it.  You
will need to send a card, letter, picture(-whatever you want-)to each
of the people on the list.  In return, all these people will send you a
card....meaning your mailbox will be full of Memorial Day greetings!

I am going to get the lists out extra early this time to, hopefully, give
everyone a little more time to get their cards out.  If you want to be
included, please get your address to me soon!  And don't forget to
include your suggestions for a theme!!!

I also need to update the total for the Easter exchange.  Several cards
arrived after I announced the total.  An additional $51.00 was sent in,
bringing the total to $337.00!  Thanks to Renee, Jennifer R, Vickey and
Jennifer P.

Thank you all very much!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters