From:
[log in to unmask] (by way of [log in to unmask] (Greg Hastings))
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 94 12:26 MDT
I have a copies of the ferret cartoon if anyone wants one. Just send me a
self addressed stamped envelope by snail mail and I will send a copy back
to you.....

Alice Dutton
5000 Butte Street, #143    (Must have full address or letter will be returned)
Boulder, Co 80301

Greg and Alice                                               [log in to unmask]

Old age is like climbing a mountain.  The higher you get, the more tired and
breathless you become.  But your view becomes much more extensive.