From:
Agustin Palomo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:42:08 -0700
I am asking anyone with suggestions to please E-Mail me.  My ferret insists
on scratching at the carpet in front of those rooms she's not allowed in.
I know this behavior is natural so I am looking for something that I can
temporarily put in front of the entryways so she can scratch but this way
it wont damage my carpet underneath.  I really don't want to put sample
pieces of carpet down because she can go underneath them ( or I can tack
them down, but pulling them up everytime a guest comes over is not going
to be good for the carpet.)  Right now we are using those plastic computer
chair mats.  The only problem is she cant scratch those and since she likes
to do it, well, you know we all want them to be happy.  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.