From:
Jason Milstead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:51:23 -0500
HI, ive been reading the FML for about 2 weeks now researching ferrets.  and
the day finnaly came.  I have had to wait about a week and a half past what
i thought i was going to.  but finnaly the big day came..  I went to the
ferret shelter (thanks to the Ferret Database for giving me the name of the
shelter) and they had three young ferrets.  Theres was a female that was
really nice but really small..  nope i thought... then i saw what i always
wanted..  an albino Marshals farm male.  But then walked in this big lazy
chocolate sable..  i picked him up and it was love at first dook... i payd
for him and left.  Ive had him for about a day and hees doing really well..
the only problem i had was when he was in the kitchen and i put him down..
he used the floor as the bathroom..  other than that hees been EXCELLENT!  I
was wondering how long should i give him to be adjusted before i give him a
bath (he needs it)??  Well before i go id just like to give a big dooka
salute to Patty Isrealson and Beggers and Thieves Ferrets in Plano..

..  and for all you ferret goin-to-geters id just like to say dont worry
about your perents..  they will melt like butter when they see those little
ferret faces..  everyone in my house who called them a rat said they were so
cool or cute when they saw them.

Jason and
Tuaka Ratski (hey Dad, uhh i think you should see this!?)