Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:16:47 -0500
Have you seen underage ferrets for sale in NH Petshops?  If so I guess
you have not reported them to:

Dr. Clifford W. McGinnis <[log in to unmask]>

at:
Dr. Clifford McGinnis, Director
NH Dept of Agriculture, Animal Industries
PO Box 2042
Concord, NH 03302

I say this because when contacted by a veterinarian who has sited
underage kits in the holiday markets he sent this reply:

Dr. XXXXX  ;

I shall have my Veterinary Technicians check our pet shops to be sure
they are at least 8 weeks of age of age when coming into the stores.  I
had not had any indications that they were coming under age.

Thankyou for the information.

Cliff McGinnis

Now, IF you Have recently reported underage kits and he has ignored your
report filing please contact me at the above email address!