From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 23:01:29 -0400
Tonight I wrote the check for our donation!

Let's see... Today's FML will be number 4958 so that leaves only 42 more
days to reach the goal of $5,000 in donations to help shelters through
both that SOS and the IFC Emergency Love Fund.  Won't it be great if we
go over?

Right now almost $700 has arrived.  See:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

'Snail Mail' Donations should be sent to:
Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd.
Panacea, FL 32346

PayPal Donations should be sent to:

Make a note that it's for the FML 5000th!

These donations are to thank Bill Gruber, the FML moderator, for all of
the hard work he does every single day to get the FML to us!  Bill chose
the charities and if you look back to the original announcement you will
find Bill's sweet praise for these charities and the people working on
this fund drive.

The SOS is a long standing charity that was born through the hard work
of FML members which helps support ferret shelters.  You can find
information on it in

http://www.supportourshelters.org/

The International Ferret Congress was also created by hard working FML
members (including Bill Gruber who is one of the advisors) and has
already provided the ferret community with a range of things to help
ferrets and those who adore ferrets, with the symposia being the most
noticeable.

To read about the IFC and about ELF (Emergency Love Fund):
http://www.ferretcongress.org

Judy Cooke is on the Board of Directors of both of these wonderful
charities and will be dividing the funds between them once we reach
FML Issue 5000!

The ferret you help today with your donation may be one you will wind
up adopting!  The person you thank with your donation is the man who
gives you the gift of the FML every day.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org