Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:48:42 -0700
Darrin wrote:
>Let them get used to you, and where they are, and the change in their
>life... let them start to trust you , and "then" they will easily learn
>not to nip...

Thank you Darrin for this excellent advice.  I wish I had read your post
about 4 years ago.  It took me much too long to find this out for myself,
that my poor little biteygurl Parris was actually a frightened, insecure
ferret.  I thought that since I was giving her a *better* life than she'd
had for the two previous years she would be so much happier.  I now know
her world was turned upside down and inside out, even with the best of
intentions on my part.  Thanks for posting Darrin, I just know you have
helped the little ferret and his new owner.

Ardith
and a now not-so-biteygurl Parris