From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:27:48 -0700
Hi everyone.  Hope everyone's week started well.  I spent Monday night
watching Styx in concert at the Nebraska State Fair.  Excellent way to
end a Monday!  Well, there isn't anything new on Lost Ferrets this week,
but keep your eye out for the September contest.  (Was gonna be the August
contest...)  I have some fuzzy thoughts for all of us.  Here are some
things we can learn from are fuzz-butts:

1. Always take time to stop and smell the roses...and the leaves, and the
grass, and the dirt, and the bugs, and the... Oops.  Gesundheit.

2. Never pass up the opportunity to explore something new.  Even if you
have to jump a gap three times as deep, and half again as far across as
you, scramble over a fence twice as tall, or squeeze through a hole no
bigger than your shoulders.  (What ferrets call fun, we call boot camp.)

3. If you run into an obstacle, don't give up.  Perseverence almost always
prevails.  "It will fit under the bed, it will fit!!  What?  No, I am 23,
I certainly do not still stuff things under my bed to hide them from
view...not me...." (See #4.)

4. Perfect your innocent look.  You never know when it will come in handy.

5. Play with stuffed animals.

6. Always stretch and yawn before rolling out of bed.

7. Every once in a while, sleep in a big pile with your loved ones.
(Children, S.O., etc.  Sounds odd, but trust me on this.)

8. Dance like it doesn't matter if anyone sees you.

9. Give yourself a treat when you do something right.

10. And finally, sleep where your comfortable, give kisses as often as
possible, and try to keep your whiskers clean.

Have a great day, everyone!!

=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets