From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:52:17 -0400
I just wanted to share w/everyone that Deva has been hard at work
adding new designs for the CA ferret cause
http://www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva

AND she did a sable Celtic 'lion stance' ferret design for me! Check
him out! Her's so cute I had to have the woman's tee AND the mug:
http://www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva.255137282

And she has a CUTE 'Creation' design similar to the Michelangelo
painting but God is touching a ferret:
http://www.cafepress com/ferretdeva.255192381 !

It says under the pic, "On the 7th morning, God created Ferret. He
finally had perfection and rested the rest of the day." I m gonna get
one of these mugs next! Comes in a sticker too.

She also sent me a sample of a new product - FERRET PAPER DOLLS! Comes
w/cut-out clothes!! He s on my PC. He's still naked as I have to cut
out the diff outfits and decide which one he'll wear for now! I guess
you'd have to email her about the paper dolls. He's so cute!!

Just wanted to share as these were HAVE to haves for me!!!

Dawn, Hamlet, Socrates, Romeo, Simon and Alexander