From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:28:22 EDT
Sometimes biting is good.  If it's not done hard.  When Farrah and I play
"rough" she playbites but not hard enough to hurt.  She knows how gentle to
be when she's being "rough." She was never punished when learning.  Better
methods were used.

Thank goodness she didn't give up playbiting altogether.  We have too much
fun and it tells me she's feeling good.  (She's insulinomic.) I love it
when she "bites."

Did I read people are throwing water in faces to discipline or was I reading
too quickly?  Animals and children deserve better, more loving and more
intelligent methods of discipline.  I know from experience not someone
else's theory.

Alice