Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 19:02:59 EDT
I was switched from CompuServe version I had just gotten used to to version
2000.  I lost everything in storage.  Could someone quickly get me where
Bob C. chicken gravy ingredients are.  I just purchased everything from
chicken to large pot and meat grinder and metal colander.  I don't want
meat to spoil.  I didn't realize until tonight I have lost all my info.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Lisette

[Moderator's note: I sent her the recipie, but am leaving the post here
just in case it was meant to announce the loss of her mail as well.  BIG]