From:
Stephen & Patty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:35:47 -0800
Every time I go to the Home Depot, or a similar store, when I see the
Ferreteria sign, I giggle.  Then my imagination starts going.  Gee,
ferreteria to me is a cafeteria for ferrets.  Now, what would they have
food wise for ferrets to entice them into eating there?  Oh, let's see,,,
carrot & raisin salad, raisin bread pudding, sour cream raisin pie,
Jell-O with red & green grapes, oatmeal raisin cookies, and yogurt
covered raisins. :->

Gee sounds good, I'm packing them up now and heading to the Ferreteria!
Yum!

Batty Patty and the raisin loving furkids