From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:57:08 -0500
Happy New Year to all those who cared enough to help us help the many
Ferrets in need on the Giving Tree and to aid many Shelters with Raffle
items and the like.  We thank those that opened their Hearts to assist
us to help the many Permanent Former rescues we love and cherrish in our
home by buying our Premium quality bedding throughout the year.  We will
be making new & exciting items soon so watch our Ebay store..

Thanks and Best Wishes for another Great Year to come.

Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/