From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:52:38 EDT
I have a gas clothes dryer that needs to be replaced.  It dries clothes
fine, but, because of all the hardware on the ferret bedding, the enamel
has been scratched off the door and drum to the point that any whites or
light colored clothes I put in come out a dingy shade of grey.

It's an Admiral Heavy Duty, and as I mentioned, it still dries great, if
you don't mind discolored clothes.

We got to thinking that ferret bedding tends to become dingy no matter
what you do with it, and hey, ferrets don't care about the color, as long
as it's clean and comfy.  So we've decided that rather than throw out a
dryer which works fine for drying darks and ferret bedding, we'd like to
donate it to a ferret shelter who could perhaps put it to good use.

It's located in Central NJ, and you'll have to come and take it away.  If
no one in thisarea wants it, we'll take it to Florida the first weekend
of September, and any shelter in that area that is interested can come
over to pick it up.

Anne