Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 00:12:00 EDT
From:   MIDD::ASCOTT       15-DEC-1994 00:10:32.27
To:     ASCOTT
CC:
Subj:

        Confessions of a closet FML'er. . .
A friend and I recently purchased a MF ferret (yes from a pet store, I know,
BAD BAD fuzzie owner :-) ).  She, the toe muncher, is now 18 weeks old, sable,
and scads 'o fun.  However, we have encountered a slight problem of will.  WE
will her to use a litter-box.  SHE wills that she go wherever she likes.  She is
    OK
when in her cage (except when she drags the box out of the corner and poops
where it used to be...) but when loose in the room she is quite inconstant.
Sometimes she will use her box, other times she will go right in front of the
door.  Sometimes she goes next to her box instead of in it!  We have tried all t
   he
approved tricks that we know, such as Linatone rewards and nose-flick
punishments... all to no avail.  Does anyone have any tips?

-Scott (What just went squish between my toes :-(  ),
-Roberta,
-and Chispa (who flies well off the bookshelf, but is less than graceful at
landing)