From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:42:34 -0400
>Mary passed away, at the age of 90, in her sleep with a peaceful,
>beautiful smile on her face.

Deva, please accept my condolences on the loss of your Mother.
Regardless of one's age, a loss such as that leaves a hole in our
lives. I'm praying that not only are the furballs we've all lost over
the years comforting her but that Jesus and His Mother are welcoming
her home.

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
"The people are recognizing the government of the Confederates. There
is room for several flourishing nations on this continent; the sun will
shine brightly and the rivers run as clear ... when we acknowledge the
Southern Confederacy." ("Cincinnati Daily Commercial", 23. March 1861)