From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:54:33 -0400
Can anyone tell me about Natural Gold ferret food by Pretty Pets?  I had
heard a little bit about it when it first came out, or at least everyone
was wanting it at that point.  Where does it rank on the list of best
food choices for ferret kibble?  Any opinions?  I want to try something
new with the gang since they are such picky eaters, but I don't want to
try crap basically ^.^

In Christ,
Ann Haager (& hubby - Adrian)
~Ferrets: Lupi, Dewey, Rainbow, Skittles, Calix, Pearl, Snap, Oreo,
Gandalf & Samweis
~~Rainbow Bridge: Xanth & Pixie
~Dogs: Shadow & Onyx
~Cat: Zoe