From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:48:37 EDT
Hi everyone!
First I wanted to thank everyone who has sent in a donation to Violets
medical needs!  We are still waiting for the infection in her face to clear
up before she gets her much needed surgeries!  All of her parasites are
gone now and she is so happy that we don't have to treat for that anymore!
She has the best appetite I have ever seen in a ferret her size, and is
putting on some much needed weight!  She is growing new soft hair already
and is doing very well despite the infection in the tumor on her face!

She now dances and dooks everytime she comes out to play!  She still loves
to cuddle on the couch and watch t.v.  with me, but has realized getting
down and playing is a lot of fun too!  To find out more about Violet's
story and how to help her go see here on our website!
www.geocities.com/SoHo/square/7970/rescue.html

Thanks to those who have helped again!!!

Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane