Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:13:05 -0500
If no one else is going to speak up I guess I gotta.

Look, Alexandra in Massachusetts, I think it's about time you started
putting a disclaimer in your post.  They should say something to the
affect of..."Warning...people with delicate bladders beware.  This post
may cause severe leakage."

If you don't, you're gonna start buying my Depends.

I read this to Merlin and he went belly up laughing.  I think now I
shouldn't have done that because he got an evil twinkle in his eye and
went off to whisper something to the other 3.  They sure don't need any
new ideas.

I mean it!!

Diddy
(Locking my bedroom door during "married moments" from now on.)