Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:28:57 -0800
Hi all
Da investigation continues but no suspects yet.  I will never tire from
tracking down da dirty ferret dat borrowed my nightgown.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Finny.  I gave him da
tour of da place.  I showed him where everything waz located.  He went to
da Fruit Bar and pigged out on da friuit.  Then he went to da Ferretvite
Festival and waz lapping up ferretvite with some other ferrets.  They were
chattering away about different ferrety rhings.  He did a little dancing
with some of da other ferrets and seemed to get along well.  He said to
send his luv to his mommy and daddy and to send lots of hugs.

Another little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Pasteur.  I gave
him da tour of da place.  He said he had been really sick before he came
here.  His mommy there had tried to help him but dat he waz to sick.  He
wanted to tell her dat he felt lot better.  He headed off in da direction
of da Tube Park to run through some tubes for a while.  He met a lot of
other little ones there and waz having a ball.  He said to send luv and
cuddles to hiz mommy.

I have to get back to my search.  i will never relent.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee