From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:55:14 -0500
To everyone on the FML, My family needs a SPECIAL PRAYER.  This may seem
like it is coming from left field.  It's not for a ferret or any other
type of animal, but for an animal LOVER and OWNER.

The prayer is being asked for my sister in-law Dorothy.  Dorothy was
diagnosted with Juvinal Diabeties at age 14, she is now about 40yrs.
Because of the diabetes she lost an eye and her sight.  Two years ago her
kidneys shut down, and is curantly on Dialasis 3X a week and gets insylin
2X a day.  She has been in and out of the hospital every month since
January.  She needs a kidney and a pancrease transplant.  I would have
been the only relation even though only by marriage, that came close to
matching her blood type.  She is O- and I'm O+.  Last year there was a
kidney and pancrease available, but the hospital in their town sent
them to FLA.  She has been on the waiting list for 2yrs.  My brother
has registered her with the hospitals in their town since 2yrs ago.  My
brother is running raggid from running her to dialasis and working at his
job, and alsoto see her in and out of the hospital for the past 8 months.

PLEASE say a verry special Prayer for her and my brother, that hte organs
shee so desperatly needs come soon.  We are all praying for her and my
brother and were hoping that extra prayers may help ours happen!

SINCERLY THANKYOU in advance for your prayers.

Debi of the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue

WEASLE QUEEN