Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 1995 22:12:49 CDT
Hello FMLers

     Just a quick, happy, note:  We took our little (or not so little at 3
lbs) furry one to the vet today for his annual shots and a check-up.  Not
only did he fool the vet into thinking that he was the most wonderful and
well-behaved ferret in the city, but he got a clean bill of health and
experienced no reactions to Fervac-D. :-)

     Also, because we are very happy with our vets and the service they
provide, we would like to recommend them to anyone who lives on the north
side of Chicago and is looking for a vet.  The practice is called McKillip
Animal Hospital and is located on Clark Street just north of Diversey.  Their
rates are good, and they have a walk-in clinic every saturday (good for us
working folks).

     Anyway, we thought we would pass along our happy vet story and the name
of the vet service that made it possible.

     Happiness and health to all, ferret and human alike.

Dawn, Lance and Pooter.