From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 07:37:57 -0800
Happy Holidays Everyone!!

It seems an appropriate time to jump on the Libby Nelson band wagon.
The best thing about Libby is her friendship and kindness. Then we
can move on to hrer love of animals ans her need to be an active
participant in helping take in the unwanted, lost or injured.

While I can find my way around the relationship of sewing machine to
material, I do not seem to have that a deep seeded love of sewing that
stays with one year long. I sew when the spirit loves me, Libby sews
all the time because it gives her great joy and moves her to a relaxed
state.

If you have not been a lucky recipient/purchaser of her materials your
ferrets and your artistic eye are missing out. Some of the recent
creations include in her specialty sleep sacks pumpkin, snowman, lady
bug, turtle. If you would like a gift for yourself or someone else she
also makes mailbox covers (ferret on it) windsocks (ferret onit) split
hammies, open hammies, sleep sacks in matching materials, standing
floor cube and.....

One of the cutest of her items and a favorite of any stashing ferret is
her soft ferret size toys. They come in varied shapes of icream cones,
snakes, triangles, cans, stars and a carrot. Some crinkle, some jingle
some are just quite easier for a ferret to make a get away with his/her
stash without being heard!

I have pictures of all of the above. If you are interested in any
of htese items, I am happy to send pics and share my commnets about
these items. If you want to talk to LIbby feel free to contact her at

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3