From:
glasgoww <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 22:52:39 -5
Double Dooks to all of you in Digest Land!!

Teresa has been so busy walking the floor with me and forcing (Yech!) this
awful stuff down me every 3 hours and even worse the (Yech Yech) medicine
twice a day.  She has been regisgering for school and taking care of the Big
Guy whose feet I have to dodge.

You should have seen her yesterday when I pooped a good SOLID one.  She even
ran in to show it to the Big Guy.  She said she was going to frame it, but I
think that it got tossed with the runny one I put on top of it a few minutes
later.

You wouldn't believe the number of e-mail letters she has gotten about me,
and even a card from some real sweet folks in Maine.  She intends to answer
each one of them personally, but hopes this general post will do in the mean
time.

I especially am grateful for all of those of you who said they would
remember me in their prayers.  We do that too.  It looks like recovery will
be slow, but with all of this love and attention, I'm sure I'll make it.
The vet thinks I have Helicopter Bacter or something like that.  Megan, my
human buddy, lets me lay on her a lot and sleep.  She doesn't poke things
down my throat.

I'm worn out and weak now, so I'll go before she catches me.  I might get
fed again (yech).  All the others are still doing well and veeery jealouse
of all the attention I get.  They can't figure why Teresa looks at their
poop all the time.  Nobody here can even poop in peace.

Smokey

  Teresa, Megan, Will
  Bandit - Boss Fert
  Lilly - The Lady
  and Natasha - The Great white Carpet Shark (Duh - duh -duh -duh)