From:
Jennifer Dominguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:12:07 -0700
Hi All,
I have a request for some ferret sitting for my little Smokey. I'm
headed back to Boston to see family from 12/18 to 12/31 and of course
can't take my little precious one with me.

Smokey has insulinoma and takes prednisone twice a day. Other than
that, she is a sweet little ferret that loves to chase feet and pounce
on plastic grocery bags. She has never bitten anyone and is probably
the most gentle, low key ferret that ever owned me. We had a sitter
lined up but that person has since backed out.

If you think you might be able to provide a little space and love for
her over the holidays, please contact me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!
Jennifer & Smokey
Missing CJ, Cind, Pete and Monsoon