From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:25:32 -0500
This has been discussed before but ferrets are a normal mammal and will
pass gas just like you and I.  In fact, humans will pass gas 6 to 12
times a day normally and so will fuzzbutts.  I remember Byte-me going
to the corner in the dead of night and letting go a wind storm which
surprised me that she could have such a massive blast.

We all know dogs will clean out a house and cats also can make eyes
water.  It seems ferts just make lots of noise.

Yes it is normal and a necessary part of the life of a tube dog, just
like humans to pass wind.

Gordon, Pete and RePete (and Diz who is visiting again)