From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:03:21 -0500
Hi, everyone.

First of all, thanks to everyone who has replied to me concerning my post
yesterday about web hosting.  We have a gentleman who is going to do the
web page design, so all I need right now is to purchase our domain name
and find a place to host our site.  Thanks to all of the designers out
there who volunteered their services!

For those of you are considering ever becoming a shelter, I can tell you
that it is more time consuming, money draining and mentally taxing than
you might realize, unless you've volunteered at a shelter and know about
this first hand.

Until becoming incorporated and then a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization,
Judy and I were (for the most part), using our own money to buy hammocks,
food, ADV tests, etc., and pay our vets.  We now have a Cloud Nine Ferrets
checking account at a local bank, and all money from adoptions, cage
sales, etc., go into that account and that is the money we now use to buy
stuff and to pay the vet bills.  However, we usually order hammocks, food,
ADV tests online and need a credit card to do that.  My cards are at their
limit (one is actually above the limit) and I was wondering if anyone knew
of a bank, credit union, or SOMEONE who will actually grant a credit card
to a non-profit business, or should I apply for yet another credit card
in my name but only use it for ferret supplies and vet bills so that we
can use our checking account to pay it off?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.  I need to order food and ADV
tests now, but don't have any more room on my current credit cards.

-Mark Zmyewski, President
 Cloud Nine Ferrets, Inc.
 A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
 Huntsville, Alabama