From:
Debbie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:37:57 -0500
Hi all,
how do you pronounce aleutions?  is it like it sounds?  Thanks so much.

Hi Gillian!
A belated welcome to the list, I'm usually out of time, by the time i READ
the list, so I rarely have time to post.

I'd like to write you if you don't mind...my husband was recently in South
Africa, and I dream of going next time..(.though who would watch all my
ferrets?hee)

If there were a way possible, I'd gladly share a couple of kids (ferrets)
with you, they are fixed, is that the only requirement?  You sound like
you'd be a GREAT parent :) We have beautiful pictures of Durban, do you
ever think you might visit the U.S.?  Hope to hear from ya!

Debbie :)~
"For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is
tamed or will yet be tamed by mankind.
But no man can tame the tongue....."
James 3: 7- 8...