From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:49:55 -0700
Everybody please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow/today (9/1/04).  Kodi
was diagnosed with insulinoma a few weeks ago, and goes in for partial
pancreatectomy/exploratory tomorrow.  We need all the good thoughts and
energy we can get, because this is the first surgery we've done since we
lost Pixie under anesthesia.  (Kodi's been under to draw blood, so I'm a
little less worried, but not much.)

I'm just hoping the surgery goes well, the Dr. finds what she needs to
find quickly, and that she doesn't find anything besides the insulinoma.
(And also that it goes quickly enough that we can do a dental while he's
under, cause that breath could kill!!) ;)

Thank you everyone!

Bright Blessings,

Becky
with Kodi, Twizzler, and Tanner
Missing Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Yozum