Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:31:27 -0800
Hi all
Da race didn't go well for me.  I guess I need a little more practice.

A little guy named Pepper came in today.  He waz met by Whiskers who waz
very happy to see him.  They talked for some time about home and all da
news and gossip and what waz going on.  Then they went off together to
explore da place and see all da attractions and da sites.  Then they headed
off to Dirt Mountain where they said they were going to dig da biggest hole
anyone had ever seen.  I went over there and watched they were digging away
just for da fun of it.  They took a break and went by da Gravy Gourmet and
had a bite to eat as digging makes you hungry.  He said to tell hiz mommy
dat he did feel real good and didn't feel da need for any meds now.  He
also said to tell hiz mommy he luved her and to send lots of cuddles.

I am off to da races to practice.  Oh by da way no one here is 100% on da
litterbox as we don't have any of those but we do have a field.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee