From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:55:07 -0400
Hi all!

Hope the Ferret Symposium went well, which I am sure it did.  Still upset
that I could not come!  Look forward to hearing all about it.

My thoughts are with everyone dealing/coping with the death or illness of
a beloved fuzz.

Looking for opinions on travel carriers:

I would like to purchase a travel carrier for in the car and airplane.  I
have looked at the travel carrier at the Ferret Store on the web, but as
you all know it is hard to actually decide........our travel on average is
only 4-6 hours of which they sleep most of the time.

I would like to get something that can :

-  accommodate both types of travel (mainly vehicle)
-  pass airline requirements, carrier in Ferret Store claims to be
   airline approved, which is great!!  any insight on airline, I know
   Delta will allow ferts!

-  fit 2-3 ferts  (2 boys and a girl)
-  enable me to fit a small kitty litter!!!!
-  be large enough that the fuzzbutts won't get claustrophobic, and
   cramped!!!!

2nd: the Collapsible cage: any opinions on that one?????

If anyone has any suggestions or advice, please let me know, I would hate
to order that one seen on the Ferret Store web site and have to return it!
We are lost without one!

Thanking everyone in advance, have a great day!
Kindest Regards,
Stacey and the Boys..... and possibly to even it all out...A Girl! he he!!,

What do you think, should I get a little girl, would love opinions on
adding a ferret to a pair of spoiled boys!  (1year and 8mths old)