From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:45:52 -0500
Hi all-

I just wanted to post a quick note of interest to those who use stove
pellets as a litter, and live in central to southern New Jersey.  I have
found a source of Stove Chow brand stove pellets, and the manager of the
store is willing to keep them available YEAR ROUND.  I just bought the last
three bags he had, but he wrote himself a note to order more.  He said that
as long as people were interested in purchasing it, he would be willing to
keep it in stock.  The other thing that I like about this store is that they
keep the Stove Chow inside a barn, so it's less likely to get wet from rain.

The place is the Belle Mead Farmers Cooperative (it is a branch of Agway).
The store is very easy to find, it is right on Route 206 in Belle Mead.  If
you are travelling South on 206, it is right after the Belle Mead post
office and a sharply curving bridge with blinking lights.  It is the second
left turn after the bridge.  If you are going North on 206, turn before the
bridge, if you reach the bridge and post office you've gone too far, and
have to double back.  I figure as long as he is willing to accommodate us,
I would give him a little exposure on the internet.  The price is around
$4.00 for a 40 pound bag.

Melody Tomaszewicz

Melodyt and the four fuzzbutts
Furry--"I'm the first, and I'm SOOOO dignified."
Sweetie--The ferret doughnut, "Com'on Mom, let me sleep some more. YAWN."
Friskie--"Get those air goblins!  Get 'um, get 'um, get um!
          Oops, I fell over."
Angel--"Gotta play, Gotta play! KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL!
        OOPS...sorry. PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!"---Now in foster care. (Sob)