From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:03:54 EDT
Ashling, Lily, Cookie, Parris, and all you girls out there!  You want
this!  So then you can stay warm with your boyfriends.  Look:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html

Don't get lost going to that site.... I know the WRMQ site was listed
on a different addie (and it's still there), and I know my spaz mommy
made a mirror site that doesnt' always work
(http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/WRMQ.html), but this one is always working
and up.  It's the most reliable site to surf of the three I think.  I
hope me or Doodles will get dis quilt cause we need da extra warmth.  My
boyfriend Doodles has insa.....insanima... anyway he has trouble with
sugar, and he has ad... ada.... adreeee... well he has no hair!  Okay so
he needs more than tiny me to keep him warm.  Ruby Jean you need it to
cuddle with Ranger!  All you girls with no boyfriends, well you need this
quilt more dan us!!! :D

Over and out!

Da Dippy Girl!

P.S, if'n you have a big mommy like me, this blanket is big enough for
even their big butts or your daddies big tummys too!

::dash::

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/