From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:58:33 -0500
>From:    steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: when first vet visit?
>
>Coonsie is now a little over 4 months old and we are wondering when we
>are supposed to take him to the vet for the first time?  We got him
>through Marshall Farms, so he came with his shots and supposedly he is
>good for the first year but I wanted some other opinions just to be sure
>he is healthy and safe! :)...
>
>Jen, Steve, and Coonsie

You should have had him to his vet the day you got him or the day after.
Take a poop with you for a fecal exam.  Marshall gives their ferrets 1
distemper shot.  They need another at about 9 weeks and a third at 13
weeks.  At 14 or 15 weeks they need a rabies shot.  I'm guessing you
don't have or haven't read "Ferrets For Dummies".  It's a great book
and has this info in it.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you've ever named a child for a good dog.