From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:15:11 -0500
I lost my homepage (and history) when I downloaded a new version of
Internet Explorer.  I can't remember the website for voting for our
favorite animal.  Ferrets were in fourth place, and rapidly losing ground
to raccoons and cats.  Does anyone have the address?

Debbie, Becky, and the fab foursome: Brae, Templeton, Sally and Phoebe
Remembering Jamie - with us such a short time, but special because she was
our first