Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:30:28 -0800
Hola FML'rs

I have solved by meeces problem by getting a cat.  As my dumb luck would
have it the first needy cat I looked into is going to be a mama.  She was
in a desperate situation so how could I refuse?  She had her vet check and
has tested negative for feline leukemia.  She's a cute Calico girl and
we think she's about 3 weeks along in her pregnancy.  I have even found
homes for two kittens already!!  Ferrets, dog and kitty are getting along
beautifully too!!!  So I had this idea on how to raise some $ for the
rescue.  A KITTEN POOL!!  Here's how it goes.  Chances are $2.  Please
mail concealed cash.  Pick a date that you think she will give birth
between April 1 and May 5.  Also pick a number of kittens you think she'll
have from 1 to 8.  The winner who nails on the head the date and number
of kittens will receive a $20 gift card from Petsmart and a star spangled
sleeper.  I certainly don't want to think she'll have problems, but just
in case: If anything should go wrong during her pregnancy, the prize will
be awarded based on a drawing of entrant names.  When mailing your entry
please include your email address, snail mail address and PLEASE pick two
entries, one I can use as back up in case the first is already taken.

There are 279 entries left.  Let's fill up the board!!  Thanks in advance.

Kim and da kids at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue

Ooops forgot to give you my address.

Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue