Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:17:38 -0500
Well, it's been a very rough week.  I had to say goodbye to my oldest
adopted ferret Stinky.  He has now gone to join his partner Phantom at
the rainbow bridge.  Waiting there are also my ferrets Tigger, Fredo,
Smokey and Chaos, Lloyd, and Baby Boy.  And my sister's 21 year old bird,
who passed a few weeks ago, along with all our other pet friends who have
gone before us.

I just wanted to give you all a reminder that I have 2 great lots of
beautiful ferret art cards for sale on ebay.

This auction ends at 11:53 am, Sunday December 4th.

http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?&satitle=ferret&sass=theferretgirl1969

I also have lots of beautiful jewelry, and will be listing some more
tomorrow.

Please stop by and have a look and love to all your fuzzies!

Lara in London

Silver Moon Jewelry - your online site for interesting and eclectic
jewelry!!!
www.silvermoonjewelry.photosite.com