Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:00:16 -0800
Hi guys,
I'm concerned over my Taz boy.  He's been battling green/seedy poop for
about a month.  We started with Amoxi, switched to Albon and it's cleared
up.  Problem is though that he has such a little bit of meat on his
bones.( More fur than fat) He's active and plays, but he's one of these
really mellow ferrets that loves to cuddle and sleep in your arms and I
mistook it for illness.  His previous owner assured me this was normal
behavior for Taz.  It is my opinion that he is loosing more muscle mass
and I am getting worried.  Anyone have suggestions?  The vet doesn't seem
to be concerned.