From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 22:59:10 EDT
UPDATE:

For anyone interested in participating in the Midwest Ferret Fellowship
Faire October 23, 2004, the Show Packet is now on our website
www.midwestferretfellowship.org

The Show Packet includes the flyer, vendor form, sponsor form and
exhibitor form.

We are pleased to announce Dr. Jerry Lepar has agreed to be our Attending
Veterinarian.  Dr. Lepar recently purchased the West Bloomfield
Veterinary Hospital in Keego Harbor.  He was featured in an Ocober 15,
2003 article in the Daily Oakland Press.  He loves ferrets and he worked
extensively with a ferret rescue group when he was at a vet clinic in
Wisconsin.  He is a graduate of Michgan State University.

Which brings me to another subject.  We are incredibly proud of the
relationship we have developed over the years with the vet students and
vet tech students at Michigan State University.  We are thrilled and
excited to announce the students will be working with us as judges,
stewards and pet checkers at the MFF Faire.  We feel this only enhances
our mission statement which is to "educate and promote domesticated as
companion pets."

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
co-founder, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
member, Michigan Dept of Agriculture Companion Animal Advisory Committee