From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:01:38 -0700
Hi,

Each year the givingtree has been an excellent resource for those
helping out shelter ferrets.  The past years, the little boxes of treats
and bedding have been such a help!

This year as the submission day approached, there was only one little
ferret we weren't sure would get a home.  One of our supporters asked
ahead of time to santa a ferret here, so she was taken before she was
posted.

Thankfully, all the others are healthy, surgeries complete, and just
waiting to be taken home.  If any of you might have been looking for
us, that is why we didn't post any ferrets this year... thankfully.. at
least for this year..  I think everyone else here will go home in no
time at all. :)  Adoptions have been decent and even the older ferrets,
and some less-healthy kids have gone to new homes.  I hope that will
continue.  In a way, we missed some of the fun, but there will always
be years where santas will be needed.

To all of you who have santaed to the Emmett Ferret Shelter in the past
and to our supporters, thank you.

Laura & Bill Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter