From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:37:45 -0700
Just want to say I am looking forward to the Symposium in Atlanta, too!
And to avoid anyone getting left out, I am inviting everyone to my room
for a tub party!  I thought I had pretty much invited everyone in Vegas
but there are some people who say otherwise....so...if you come to the
symposium in Atlanta, please feel free to stop by my room and get your
picture taken in my tub.  I cannot guarantee I will have a huge tub like
in Vegas, but even if I just have a little one....I am sure we can make
do.  Heck, even if I just have a shower stall, we can still have fun!

Also want to remind everyone that there are TWO great shirts available
for the symposium!  "Peaches," the delightful ferret designed my Betty
Janner for the IFC and a wonderful Doodlebug shirt designed by Sharon
Beardon for Support Our Shelters.  Since I am a member of both of these
fine organizations, it's impossible for me to recommend one shirt over
the other.....so I say BUY BOTH!!!  One can never have too many ferret
shirts!  You can get information about both shirts by going to the
International Ferret Congress website
http://www.ferretcongress.org/

Also, the IFC has a great raffle going on filled with neat-o Georgia
items!  There's not only a grand prize with lots of great items, but a
second and third place prize as well!  You can get the info off the IFC
website for the raffle, too!!  Be sure to check out the Limited Edition
(only 5 were made!) Doodlebug print!  This is a totally awesome framed
print-one that would really look great on MY WALL!  LOL!  Check it out!!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters